- Assistant & collaborate with Visual Art Director to support the creation of visual art.
- Other duties as assigned
- Create works of art and other objects that have visual appeal or provoke certain emotions.
- Ability to paint repeated patterns with accuracy and detail.
- Comfortable with acrylic paint but also possess hand drawing skills to help with various visual art production projects.
- Understand how to take reference measurements and scale them to the size of canvas.
- Can hand draw the outline details of a dollar bill on a large scale.
- Ideal candidate must be patient, personable, flexible, receptive, and able to take direction.
- Must be highly detail oriented, tenacious, self-directed and reliable.
- Minimum of 3+ years working with paint and materials.
- Good understanding of processes and how long each task will take as related to production timelines.
- Flexible schedule and can work on a project basis.
How to apply
- Cover Letter
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Portfolio: Please provide a portfolio of work.TO APPLY: