Seeking Sales and Marketing Director for exciting new art and design platform SIZED starting February.
SIZED collaborates with artists, designers and dealers to create exhibitions and projects. SIZED is set to open a LA showroom in February 2022 in Hollywood.
Full-time position, flexible hours, 40 hrs/wk, remote and in person. Must be based in LA. Compensation: $6,000-$8,000 monthly plus commission of sales made. Deadline to apply: January 20, 2022 Start date: February 1, 2022
Please address emails to Alexander May: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reporting to the Creative Director and Founder, the Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for supporting a range of significant functions of the sales – including administrative work related to invoicing, sales PDFs, data management, scheduling, as well as assisting with the events
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of sales related inquiries
- Manage, monitor, and submit accurate invoice requests
- Track deposits, discounts, consignment agreements, purchase agreements and review for accuracy
- Communicate artists’ practices and biographies with clients and collectors in articulate, professional manner
- Coordinate installation, discussing logistics and shipping with the operations team as needed
- Communication and collaboration with our PR company
- Background or strong understanding of marketing strategy in the creative field
- Assist with event organization: client forward relationships, marketing logistics, tracking VIP designations and invites
- Assemble and update sales PDF’s
- Proficient in Shopify, maintaining up to date inventory as we receive new inventory and sell
- Update and maintain Google drive with updated inventory files, and client profiles
- Research, propose and update pricing for new inventory
- Monitor and manage email and client correspondence for the sales and curatorial aspects
- Generate audience development initiatives in close collaboration with the Creative Director and Founder
- Expand network of clients via various channels such as social media, cold calling, events, networking etc
- Track team’s outreach and sales activity, including day-to-day customer relationships while activating new leads
- Schedule private viewings for clients, curators, etc. as requested
- Candidate should have at least 3-5 years sales and marketing experience
- Understanding of all aspects of the gallery business: including curation, handling, registration etc.
- Curatorial, gallery experience and production background
- Active interest and knowledge in the contemporary design and art industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Existing strong network of collectors, clients and dealers
- The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented, reliable and is a people person. Strong initiative, motivated, independent working, and quick learner, with good taste.
- Knowledge of Shopify, and Google docs/sheets. InDesign knowledge is a plus.
- Must have access to car.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com. Please address emails to Alexander May.