West coast based fine jewelry company, Spinelli Kilcollin, seeks an experienced Marketing Associate to support our Marketing and Creative teams in a myriad of administrative capacities. This is a remote position that requires excellent organization, attention to detail, time management, and an aptitude for data analysis are essential for this role.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through implementing and contributing to the deployment of strong marketing campaigns.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Act as company liaison for press pulls and stylist requests
- Develop and manage social media calendar across all social platforms under the supervision of the marketing and creative directors
- Conduct market research to identify new marketing opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Contribute to the accurate maintenance of our CRM (HubSpot)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Assist with organizing physical as well as digital marketing events (physical pop ups, Bambuser virtual live shopping)
- Actively exploring brand development opportunities for non traditional marketing and brand activations with the marketing director
- Coordinate with the Marketing Director, Creative Director, Web Manager and Design teams to create marketing assets and support assets
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Past experience working closely with sales tools (Hubspot) strongly preferred
- Established understanding of e-commerce and Shopify strongly preferred
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
How to apply
Please send resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the cover letter please be sure to include two individuals from history that have inspired you and why.
We can’t wait to hear from you!