Los Angeles-based artist seeks an Executive Assistant to coordinate day-to-day activities personally and professionally. This position holds an office in the artist’s studio, and is integrated with the studio’s staff.
Ideal candidates will possess a balance of: professionalism, discretion, positive attitude, resourcefulness, and flexibility. Previous experience as an executive assistant is required and experience in a creative environment is desired.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage global calendar, integrating professional and personal obligations. Includes day-to-day scheduling, and long-horizon scheduling based around projects, exhibitions and holidays.
- Task management; includes developing a system of long and short term to-do lists. Manages deadlines and prioritizes the administrative work for the artist. Is liaison for staff submissions of materials for review and approval.
- Attends meetings with artist—for note taking and coordinating follow-up.
- Monitoring and drafting correspondence via email. Also coordinates physical correspondence and gifting.
- Arrange all personal and professional travel, reservations, hotels, and ground transportation. Includes drafting detailed itineraries and performing in depth research on travel destinations.
- Domestic property management—coordinating with contractors, gardeners/landscaping, utility and infrastructure companies.
- Manages database of personal assets, tracking deliveries, storage, and maintenance.
- Errands, such as: pharmacy, dry cleaners, parcel pick-up/drop-off, etc.
- Track, organize, and file personal documents relevant to medical, dental, travel, and accounting.
- Manages, maintains, and updates work and personal I.T., including computers, phones, and software.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a high level assistant.
- The ability to synthesize and prioritize high levels of detail from written and verbal communications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Mac based programs.
- Own a reliable car and have a valid CA driver’s license.
How to apply
Paid health insurance, 401K, vacation and other benefits included.
This position is full-time and holds office hours of 9am-5pm, M-F, but requires communication outside of these times. Send cover and CV to: email@example.com