Coordinate all aspects of Fine Art Shipments within the Museum and Exhibition Department.
- Undergoing TSA training and maintaining certifications
- Communicating with customers, vendors, colleagues, agents and all other parties involved to coordinate logistics, schedules, budgets, payments, etc.
- Preparing estimates and project budgets
- Researching and presenting transport schedules and routing options
- Generate and distribute paperwork for vendors – crate shops, truckers, art handlers, supervision agents, etc – to book shipments.
- Book airfreight with all major airlines
- Preparing Import & Export Documentation such as AWBs, Delivery Orders, Packing Lists, etc.
- Obtaining and preparing documents for US Customs Entries
- Researching US Import and Export regulations for items requiring special permits. Obtaining special permits as needed.
- Preparing courier and shipment itineraries
- Presenting customers with shipment status updates
- Creating and submitting invoices for services provided
- Participating in client sales meetings and events
- Assisting colleagues with shipments and projects as needed
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled Multi-tasker adept working in a high-paced, high-volume environment with ever-changing regulations and protocols
How to apply
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.