This position is a part-time administrative assistant role in support of artist Julia Haft-Candell and her ceramics school the infinite school.
Administrative assistant will work closely with JHC at her studio in Glassell Park. This role can be a hybrid in-person/remote role for the right candidate. The position starts at 1-2 days a week, 5-10 hours per week, days and hours are flexible. Pay starts at $22/hour as an employee on payroll.
About Julia Haft-Candell: https://www.candicemadey.com/journal-3/julia-haft-candell or juliahaftcandell.com
the infinite school: https://theinfiniteschool.com/
We are located in a small warehouse building shared by 6 artists, in a complex shared by a larger community of long-term tenants who are woodworkers, artists and fabricators. We are QTBIPOC friendly, and you should be too. It’s a quiet building with a parking lot, no climate control, shared kitchen area with mini fridge, microwave and sink, and a shared bathroom.
- Website updates (Shopify and Wix)
- Basic 3d rendering through Sketchup and/or Rhino
- Email correspondence
- Social media updates for the infinite school
- General image archiving and registrar work for Julia Haft-Candell Studio
- Basic graphic design
- Must have reliable transportation
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Proficiency in 3d rendering in Rhino and/or Sketchup
- Able to spend long hours on detail oriented computer work
- Basic knowledge of Shopify and Wix editing systems
- Basic knowledge of Instagram posting software like Later, or other similar
- Fluency and ease in Instagram/social media navigation/posting/interaction/design
- Excellent writing and communication skills
How to apply
Please email a letter of interest with an attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org