The Cultivist is looking for a creative, highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive candidate to join their global team as a Content + Member Services Manager, West Coast. As a quickly growing business, The Cultivist is the only global arts club bringing meaningful art experiences to our members through editorial content, events, and travel. This position is responsible for producing engaging copy for our digital platforms and working directly with our Los Angeles office on programming, events, and member relationships.
• Write, edit and publish content to our website with input from our global team; including art world recommendations for each destination, museum and gallery exhibition listings, events, and art fairs;
• Ensure listings are up-to-date and published accurately;
• Write custom, art focused, travel itineraries for Cultivist members on a per request basis;
• Write 3-4 short editorial stories per month for both the member’s website and our marketing website;
• Identify opportunities to improve member benefits and access on the West Coast;
• Work with Sr. Director, Americas to devise West Coast programming in order to support sales and renewal goals;
• Organize logistics for monthly events in Los Angeles;
• Support Programming, Sr. Manager on logistics for quarterly San Francisco events and larger, global, art fair events;
• Act as an Ambassador for The Cultivist at events and outside art-related events/fairs;
• Support Member Liaisons on member requests during peak art fair seasons and on West Coast specific requests as necessary;
• Work with the Sales Team to identify prospective West Coast members;
• Participate in weekly Global Team Meetings and co-present on West Coast-related matters.
• Highly energetic, innovative and creative; motivated by growth opportunities;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Organized, flexible, and hands-on mentality;
• Assume ownership of projects; anticipate and overcome challenges;
• Proactive and self-directing character;
• Passion for contemporary art, high design, and/or travel (preferred by not essential).
How to apply
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to Chantal Chaverri at Chantal.Chaverri@thecultivist.com